Thursday, November 18, 2010

Changes

I am bad at updating my blog... as you can see the last thing I did was make salsa in 2009. LOL!! That is not the only thing I have done in the past year and a half. Here is just a few things going on in our lives. Then I PROMISE I will keep a updated blog from now on. We have some very exciting things going on... that I am happy to share with you all!

We took a family vacation over Christmas 2009 to Kauai Hawaii for 7 days!!



I ran the Salt Lake 1/2 Marathon with Lorna, Aaron, Mat and Adam. It was my first 1/2 marathon... but NOT my last. race time 2hours and 25 minutes.

I also ran the Ogden 1/2 Marathon May 15, 2010!! Lorna and I had been training for this race for months and months! We were so excited for the day to come!! It was by far the most beautiful and amazing race I have ever ran in... I would highly recommend this marathon to EVERYONE who wants to run a marathon or 1/2 marathon! race time 2hours 10minutes.


I continued to run and ran for the 3rd time in the Utah Ragnar Relay Race 188 miles of eat.sleep.run.repeat.
I LOVE this race and have been running with the same team for 3 years! There is nothing more exciting than finishing this race. race time 30hours 33 minutes.



September 10 I ran the Dirty Dash 10k race. This was a FUN one! Other than the sprained ankle I got within the first 100 ft of the race. But that didn't stop me... I finished the race with my Dirty Angles!!

That is NOT all I have been doing...

Cabin Trip...
Girls trips to St. George and Las Vegas...
University of Utah Football Games...
My Best Friend Tami had Twins...
My cousin Amy had Twins...

Our 3 year anniversary...
And the last announcement...
We are expecting our first baby JUNE 3, 2011!!!

2 comments:

The Pennington's said...

So excited for you guys. Cant wait for you to experience everything. Your going to be a great Mama. XOXO

Brieannd said...

Love it! Could have done without the picture of me in a swimsuit, but other than that, super cute. I love you guys and am SO excited for Fowler #3!